Tuesday, November 24

In The Spirit of Thanksgiving

I saw this video on the internet the other day and really enjoyed it; so, I thought I would share. :)



I have enjoyed several of the videos that Mormon Messages has put out, especially, this one and one put out around Father's Day. This video really made me think about the things I'm thankful for.

I am thankful for:
My wonderful wife
My handsome son, and the joy he brings into my life
Having a place to live, a car to drive, and a decent paying job; especially in these economic times
Having very little (and realistically zero) debt
My health
My ability to attend school and support a family, so my wife can stay home
My opportunity to attend college
My large, fun, extended family
My knowledge of the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ
My knowledge of Jesus Christ as my Savior, Lord, and Redeemer

These are just a few of many things, but these are in the forefront of my mind today. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment: